Is Your Ford Ready for Quick Lane®?
Auto Service from Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center
Tire Buying, Care & Maintenance at Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center
Typical Tire Service
When you purchase tire(s), the following services are typically included:
- Tire inspection for proper inflation and wear
- Tire rotation
- New-tire installation
- Tire mounting and balancing
- Disposal fee*
- State taxes*
Brand Name Tires
- BF Goodrich
Oil Change Service
Good choice: Oil & filter change
Better choice: The Works Fuel Saver Package
Best choice: Vehicle-specific scheduled maintenance
An old car battery can stop you cold. If you’re not sure whether your battery is worn out, stop by your local Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center for a battery test. We’ll see if it’s ready for another season. Plus, if you need a new one, we stock the batteries that are right for your vehicle.
Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center carries car batteries that are:
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards and latest technologies in design and engineering
- High quality at competitive prices
- Have excellent warranty coverage
Warm weather can take a toll on your vehicle, and a malfunctioning cooling system can lead to overheating and damage to your radiator. Visit your local Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center anytime to have factory-trained auto service technicians inspect your system and replace any damaged or worn components. This will keep your engine protected during warm months and will provide you with peace of mind.
- Check hoses for damage and leaks
- Monitor operating temperatures
Belts and Hoses
Worn-out or broken belts and hoses are some of the most commonly overlooked causes of disabled vehicles. Visit your local Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center anytime and our factory-trained experts can inspect all your belts for wear and your hoses for leaks. Plus, we have a full range of quality replacement belts and hoses on hand.
- Inspect belts for wear and cracks
- Test for correct belt tension
- Check hoses for leaks and cracks
- Pinch-test of hoses